Bearing G3 Bronson Speed Co. (set of 8)
Bronson Speed Co. G3 skateboard bearings. Next generation skateboard bearings designed for modern day skateboarding.
- Pack of eight skateboard bearings
- Deep groove raceways - balls roll deep in the raceway channels - reducing side impact, damage and breakage
- Straight edge frictionless shields - pop off resistant, holds oil in, dirt and moisture out, easy to clean
- Micro groove raceway surfaces - linear micro groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
- Max impact cage design - non-distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced and oil circulating
- Balls out technology - eliminated shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
- High speed ceramic oil - nano-ceramic compounds for wear protection. Moisture, rust and corrosion resistant
- Factory fresh quality - nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduced metal and oil oxidation until the bearings are ready to be ridden
Bronson Speed Co is a new player in the skateboard bearing market. Designed and developed by NHS, the people behind Santa Cruz Skateboards, they offer new technology gathered from specific skateboard bearing research.