*Rare* Arbor Ryan Lovelace shaper Surf Skate Complete (Carver Collaboration)
L: 32.00” W: 10.00” WB: 17.00”
The Ryan Lovelace is a broad, rounded pin that's comfortable to skate, and provides the stable feel, and deep carve of a single fin.
Ryan Lovelace is a master hand shaper, known for his modern, performance-oriented takes on classic surfboard designs. Ryan is an incredibly prolific, do-it-all and do-it-well shaper, who’s resin work is known for its dynamic use of color and pattern. Ryan is an all-around surfboard artist.
MATERIALS & COMPONENTS
- 7 Ply Sustainable Canadian Maple
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Carver C7 / C2.4 6.5"
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Cannon
- Sharp Lipped wheels for driving down the line
- Intended for slashing urban barrels
- Size: 65.0mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 51.0mm // Offset: 3.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 3/16" Carver Padded Risers (Double)
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit